These are some examples of my writing for different organisations and media.
I regularly guest write for Tonic magazine, a subscription-only magazine targeted at the not-for-profit/community sector.
I volunteered for Bellyful New Zealand in 2012, coordinating two newsletters.
- It’s never too late to bloom July/August 2012 (PDF)
- The business of direct sales September 2007 (PDF)
- U-turn on an off-road September 2013 (PDF)
- Get it sorted God July 2013 (PDF)
- Helping families stay safe & strong together June 2013 (PDF)
- Clothes sewn in love April 2012
Love Your Neighbour
For four months in 2009 I volunteered for Love Your Neighbour, researching and writing stories for their website.
- STOMP for Souls
- Prayer in the Centre
- Making Friends
- Gulf War and Glue-Sniffing
- Rubbish Opens Doors into Lives
- Friday Club
- What a God Idea!
- Church Opens Doors to Defendants Needing a Break
- Meals With Meaning
- Moving, Grooving and Loving
- Back on Track
- 360 Days of Kindness
- A Different Kind of Worship
- MOPS, Mums and Mentors
- ‘Hold Da Boat!’
- God’s Blueprint
NZ Motorhomes and Caravans
- Newmarket Flair September 2007 advertorial (PDF)
This article was ghost-written for a colleague at Habitat for Humanity
- A time to build January 2007 (PDF)
- Boys just wanna have fun January/February 2004 (PDF)